Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Porter is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the appearance of casino public areas and public restrooms.
- Maintain cleanliness in specified areas of the Casino floor.
- Keep Service Station clean and stocked at all times.
- Bus all trays and dishes from service trays.
- Assist the Food Servers in serving seated players, coffee or water.
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Keep gaming tabletops brushed and clean.
- Assure that food trays are set-up at all times, ready for use.
- Clean and sweep around gaming tables in the assigned areas.
- Never indicate that tips, "tokes", or gratuities are required for services.
- Assure that cushions are not left on the floor, but placed in the racks provided.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Management.
- Report emergencies, hazards/safety or maintenance issues and/or unusual activity to immediate supervisor or manager on duty.
- Six months previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to casino appearance standards.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 75 lbs. without restrictions.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand on feet for an eight hour shift.
- Requires ability to constantly reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit.