Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the entire casino property. The Housekeeper works with housekeeping equipment and cleaning chemicals and, is responsible for cleaning casino facilities including but not limited to; hallways, employee lounges, casino floor, executive offices, parking lots and other work areas.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining cleaning standards of the entire Casino property.
- Carry out spot cleaning and ensure spillages are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Ensure the Casino is safe and tidy at all times.
- Ensure specialist cleaning of surfaces and furnishing.
- Clean all glass, brass, wood, etc., throughout the Casino, as well as clean all glass doors at the entrance to the Casino.
- Vacuum carpeting.
- Shampoo carpeting as needed.
- Clean and maintain cleanliness in all offices.
- Empty all trash bins.
- Clean, and stock, all Casino property restrooms.
- Clean employee lounges.
- Adhere to all State and Health Department rules and regulations.
- Adhere to the company Safety and Injury and Illness Prevention policies.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Six months previous experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to casino appearance standards.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Able to read, write, and speak English
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 75 lbs. without restrictions.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires ability to constantly reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit.