Position: Compliance Auditor
Title 31 Compliance Auditor:
- Ensure where stipulated by law, all Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) are entered into Casino Management, and all folders and accompanying documents are processed for review and e-file transmission via the BSA E-Filing System.
- Maintain a log of all BSA e-file submissions. Make sure all submissions are correctly transmitted and received by the FinCEN, confirm all submissions are being processed, and are error free.
- Monitor all electronic communication from FinCEN. Ensure all issues are being researched and corrected accordingly (i.e., social security number doesn’t match the name, or any other errors and/or advisories).
- Review all MTL logs for any suspicious activity.
- Review all NIL logs for any suspicious activity.
- Review all analytics for any suspicious activity.
- Review daily security logs for any suspicious activity reported on logs.
- Obtain daily surveillance logs and review for any suspicious activity.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) form and narrative after SAR voting has been approved.
- Ensure all SAR filings are e-filed via the BSA website.
- Maintain hard-copy files of all BSA transmissions and documents required by IRS auditors readily available.
- Assist the Cage and Floor Personnel with any other duties in regards to Title 31 Compliance.
- Develops, updates and maintains the annual Title 31 training program to ensure continual compliance with current regulations and training materials to reflect current practices.