Position: Compliance Auditor
Title 31 Compliance:
- Review all MTL logs for any suspicious activity.
- Ensure where stipulated by law, all Currency Transaction Reports by Casino (CTRC’s) are entered into Dealer Management, and all folders and accompanying documents are processed for review and e-file transmission via the BSA/IRS website.
- Maintain log of all BSA e-file submissions. Make sure all submissions are correctly transmitted and received by the IRS/BSA, confirm all submissions are being processed and are error free.
- Monitor all electronic communication from IRS/BSA. Ensure all issues are being researched and corrected accordingly (i.e., social security number doesn’t match name, or any other errors and/or advisories).
- Review Daily security logs for any suspicious activity reported on logs.
- Obtain daily surveillance logs and review for any suspicious activity.
- Based on logs and the monthly Title 31 Committee meetings, prepare Suspicious Activity Report by Casino (SARC).
- Ensure all SARC filings are e-filed via the BSA website.
- Maintain hard-copy files of all BSA transmissions and documents required by IRS auditors readily available.
- Assist the Cage with any other duties in regards to Title 31 Compliance.
- Assist with W2-G entry. Make certain that all W9 forms are filled out completely and correctly. Maintain physical copies.
- Enter the payroll data as directed.
- Maintain FA Binders.
- Coordinate storage of acct and related documents. Maintain Storage Log(s).
- Assist with various Business Tax and License Filings.