Reports To: VP of Food and Beverage
Oversee the operation of the Food and Beverage Department
1. Oversee and manage the Restaurant, Bar, and Snack Bar
2. Create and maintain standard operating procedure and service standards
3. Ensure all new hires are being properly trained based on in house training manual
4. Conduct on going training of polices to F &B staff.
5. Formulate Food and Beverage Policies and Procedures
6. Ensure high level of service and monitor guest satisfaction in all F&B outlets
7. Adhere to all State Health Department regulations and policies.
8. Pre-screen and interview perspective employees.
9. Schedule Food and Beverage staff according to business needs.
10. Monitor activity of F&B service personnel
11. Abide by and adhere to Human Resource and Company polices and procedures.
12. Oversee special events and functions such as Tournaments, VIP Parties, and employee special events..
13. Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Management.
* 3-5 yearas of F&B Management in high volume / fast paced resturant
* Must be 21 years or older to work in a casino
* Must be able to obtain/maintain a Gardena City work permit.
* Must be able to pass pre-employement drug test.
* Shifts Vary based on buiness volumes and needs