Larry Flynt's vision for a premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 22 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
HUSTLER Hollywood retail division is looking for a Senior Visual Merchandising Manager to join their team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure visual merchandising consistency is upheld.
- Reinforce visual standards and the use of best practices consistently throughout all stores.
- Identify visual opportunities and issues and develop solutions that have the potential to impact bottom line profit.
- Provide clarification and direction to the market regarding presentation/product initiatives.
- Collect feedback and offer future recommendations regarding store presentation and marketing initiatives.
- Trouble shoot concept flows, windows, business strategies and creative needs for stores.
- Ensure that the District Manager and store teams understand merchandising strategies and the key messages of each display.
- Deliver in season and seasonal hindsight relating to product, presentation and competition to the Corporate Office.
- Provide support and insight to the Corporate Office and District Managers on business growth opportunities and market issues.
- Reinforce how company goals and objectives relate to product and visual merchandising in the stores.
- Identify and develop training opportunities to build visual merchandising skills in the market.
- Build constructive, effective relationships throughout the regions, district and Corporate Office to align support for visual merchandising and brand initiatives.
- Participate in and support the success of store openings.
- Communicate with peers and relevant business partners to share creative ideas and best practices.
- Work with Marketing and VP of Retail to develop and execute seasonal window concepts.
- Travel to stores to follow up on visual and merchandise presentations.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum five years retail visual merchandising experience in a multi store capacity. Specialty retailer preferred.
- Strong demonstrated visual merchandising/presentation skills, detail oriented and self-motivated to execute to the highest standards.
- Knowledgeable of current visual merchandising trends and able to effectively interpret/apply to the brand.
- Able to read and analyze retail reports and take action as necessary to adjust merchandising and presentation set ups.
- Proficient with basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), digital photography, and basic photo software.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).