Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady is a luxurious, classic and fantastic casino that is open twenty-four hours every day of the year, and specializes in card games, classic games like Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker and more. Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady features poker tables, and California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, Three Card Poker, and more. This is out-of-town excitement without the expense of leaving the city. Located just 15 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles and Staples Center, in the celebrated city of Gardena.
Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady is seeking a Cage Cashier who will be responsible for conducting accurate coin, chip and cash transactions at the assigned cash drawer and window. The Cage Cashier maintains knowledge of Title 31, gaming regulations and departmental policies and procedures. The Cage Cashier also ensures the highest guest service level is being met by performing transactions in a courteous and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell and redeem chips for players, Dealers, Runners and floor personnel.
- Issue Dealer Banks.
- Issue Restaurant and Deli/Snack Bar Cashiers banks.
- Assist customers in the transactions of their "player’s bank."
- Cash out customers.
- Complete customer credit checks.
- Complete MTLs and CTRCs when transactions require paperwork for Title 31 compliance.
- Be aware of any counterfeit currency, and report this to the Manager immediately.
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Casino Cage Manager.
- Must have minimum 2 years banking or retail cashier experience.
- Position requires shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 75 lbs. without restrictions.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand on feet for an eight hour shift.
- Requires ability to constantly reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit.