Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady is a luxurious, classic and fantastic casino that is open twenty-four hours every day of the year, and specializes in card games, classic games like Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker and more. Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady features poker tables, and California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, Three Card Poker, and more. This is out-of-town excitement without the expense of leaving the city. Located just 15 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles and Staples Center, in the celebrated city of Gardena.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- The Snack Bar Attendant will prepare sandwiches and snack bar food items and provide quality and courteous food and beverage service to Casino guests.
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assure that all orders are taken correctly and efficiently.
- Maintain accuracy and accountability of all Casino food checks
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Maintain a professional appearance and posture at all times
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by Management.
- Three to six month’s related experience and/or training; previous experience in a hospitality/ casino environment preferred.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to casino appearance standards.
- Position requires shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units.
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Food Handlers Certification
- TAM card
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 75 lbs. without restrictions.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires ability to constantly reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit.