Flynt Management Group is presently searching for a Director, Business Analyst. The Director, Business Analyst is a vital link between information technology and our business objectives. This position supports multiple business units, and continuously gains an understanding of both the customers’ operations and how systems are used in support of their operations.
Flynt Management Group, is a multi-media entertainment conglomerate engaged in a variety of industries, including Publishing (HUSTLER® Magazine, and numerous other magazines); DVD distribution (HUSTLER Video®, VCA® Pictures, HIS® Video); Broadcasting (HUSTLER TV®, a worldwide PPV and VOD network); internet distribution (HUSTLER.com and 60+ other websites); Retail (22 HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD® retail stores); Casinos (Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino® and Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino®) in suburban Los Angeles; Product licensing (HUSTLER branded products); and Entertainment Clubs (Larry Flynt’s HUSTLER Clubs® (11 locations worldwide).
HUSTLER®, the most powerful brand in adult entertainment in the world, was founded in 1974 by outspoken and world-renowned First Amendment defender Larry Flynt.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director, Business Analyst is data-driven, process-oriented and has a strong, working knowledge of systems development and change management processes to translate data to actionable business decisions. Typical projects include:
- Data conversions
- Software development
- Administer company Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor important business KPIs on a regular basis
- Work side-by-side with the sales and marketing team in the Internet, retail, casino, and magazine divisions, as follow:
- The Internet Department [www.hustler.com] and [www.barelylegal.com]
- Use data to lower churn by understanding what videos members what and communicate that to the business unit so they purchase similar types of videos
- Increase membership; work with the department SEO specialist and affiliate manager and utilize industry trends to figure out how to increase member
- The Retail Stores - Site: www.hustlerhollywood.com
- Work to implement a new CRM system
- Work with the sales and marketing department to build marketing automation, sales dashboards and reports
- Use data to improve the value the customers are receiving from the retail stores and online web shop
- Use data from various sources (i.e., Google Analytics, customer generated data, products, industry trends, competitors, etc.) to increase the company competitive advantage and the value the company provides to its customers
- The Casinos
- There are two casinos: Hustler Casino and LuckyLady Casino
- Introduce the CRM system to the division as Phase 2
- Integrate the CRM system to the backbone of the two casinos and their player system
- Work with the sales and marketing departments to introduce marketing automation, sales dashboards and important KPIs
- Establish new KPIs necessary for the division to increase customer values
- Use data to showcase important trends and customer metrics to ensure the business becomes more proactive instead of reacting to change
- Use data to introduce continuous improvement to business across the board
The ideal candidate will have a passion for teamwork and executing towards end objectives. We are looking for someone who lives in the solution, not the problem and derives a true feeling of success at the completion of every objective.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong analytical skill set in a digital marketing environment
- Strong knowledge in translating data into meaningful and actionable goals
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing and administrating Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Experience in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamic 365, or SugarCRM is a huge plus
- Must have experience working with internal and external clients
- 3+ years project management experience
- Web system and object oriented application development knowledge essential.
- Requirements analysis a PLUS
- Bachelors degree in computer science, Associates Degree or related field of equivalent experience.
Education and / or Experience
- It would be great if the candidate has certificates from Salesforce.com or Micrsoft Dynamic showing their proper education in CRM administration
- Project Management Skill set
- Ability to hold the team accountable
- Ability to work with senior management and hold them accountable
- Must have implemented CRM system at least once
Adult content environment
Fast paced/high performing work environment