The position is responsible for providing IT / Computer support and general assistance to end users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· End user computers. Respond to end user calls. Install, configure and maintain end user workstations and various peripheral devices. Install software and security updates on monthly bases. Take ghost backup image of end user computer on 6-12 month bases. Help end users to archive their old emails. Maintain spares for mission critical computers (one spare for Rotation Coordinator PCs, one spare for any Board management or display PC, one spare for player rewards kiosk or workstation PC, one spare for user workstations).
· Printers and copiers maintenance. Troubleshoot, asses the need for repair and place service calls for copiers, regular printers, kiosk printer, player card printers, dealer management printer and mailing machine. Keep track of on hands inventory of printer supplies (toners, drums, inks, ribbons, cards, print heads, spare feeding rollers, copier fuse modules, waist bottles, stapler magazines, mailing machine labels and ink). Replace printer/copier toners, inks, drums etc.
· F&B POS stations, printers and Berg stations. Troubleshoot, asses the need for repair and place service calls for F&B POS equipment. Maintain stock of spare parts. Replace broken printer or berg pouring ring with the spare.
· Desk and wireless phones maintenance. Troubleshoot, asses the need for repair and place service calls for desk/wireless phones and PBX operator consoles. Maintain stock of spare parts. Replace broken phone or PBX consoles handsets, earpieces.
· TV sets maintenance. Troubleshoot, assess the need for repair and place service calls for TVs.
· Back-UPS maintenance. Maintain stock of spare batteries. Replace them when necessary. Troubleshoot UPS issues; assess the need for unit replacements.
· Be ready to respond to after hour calls related to mission critical computer operation, F&B Bar station, or mission critical POS Remote Printer.
· Be ready and open for accepting on new responsibilities in always changing IT environment.
· A+ Certified Technician, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or equivalent experience
· Must be 21 years or older
· High School Diploma
· 2 years’ experience working with computers
· Must be able to read, write and speak English
· Bi-Lingual a plus
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Must be able to Obtain and Maintain Gardena City Work Permit
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to work in small spaces
· Must be able to work in a team or independently.
· Must be adaptable to change.
· Must be attentive to detail.
· Must be patient and a fast learner.
· Must be able to work with all levels of staff and management and deliver quality service.