Associate Store Manager
Larry Flynt's vision for an premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 23 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
The Associate Store Manager is a position responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving all Company goals and initiatives through driving sales, developing talent and delivering execution. It is critical that an Associate Store Manager represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, demonstrates exceptional customer service and drives a consistent message to all team members. The Associate Store Manager has a direct reporting relationship to the Store Manager.
As a brand ambassador he or she will utilize his or her passion for
Hustler combined with exceptional knowledge of the brand, strong sales strategies and high service level to help elevate the Hustler Hollywood customer experience through establishing, managing, and developing exceptional customer relations.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivates and inspires the associates to build brand loyalty and create a positive store environment for all Hustler Hollywood Customers
- Supports the management team in fueling the growth of the business through recruiting and internal promotions to develop future leaders of the organization
- Serves as a positive role model for others in driving and maintaining high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
- Trains associates and monitors compliance to all company standard operating procedures
- Fosters a positive work environment and provides direct, honest feedback in a timely manner
- Manages company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
- Guarantees company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
- Ability to model, encourage and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor
- Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
- Responsible for assessing performance and providing the appropriate level of feedback daily and through the Annual Performance Review process
- Serves as the Manager on Duty, performing all of the responsibilities of the Store Manager when he or she is away from the store.
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills
- Exhibits the interest and ability to be a Store Manager
- Excellent customer engagement
- Develops talent
- communicates effectively
- Plans and executes strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications and ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Serves as a role model
- Is fiscally responsible
- Embraces self-development
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years previous supervising experience, specialty retail preferred
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, inventory re-stock, and store merchandising.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. regularly.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old