LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Content & Compliance Coordinator at the broadcasting headquarters located in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
HOURS: 7:00am-3:30pm, M-F
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Heavy data entry.
- Accurately review legal documentation.
- Label and manage all content.
- Communicate with studio(s) for required materials.
- Collaboration with other departments to support special projects within the company.
- Perform visual inspection of all media/assets.
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ability to screen a variety of straight, transsexual and gay adult content.
- Must have ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook; ability to adapt to additional internal applications.
- Familiar with Mac & Windows OS
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Diploma or GED equivalent. Undergraduate a plus.
- 1-2 years data entry experience.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and be deadline driven.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Adult Content Environment.