Larry Flynt's vision for an premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 24 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
A Seasonal Store Associate is a position responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team in achieving all Company goals and initiatives. The Seasonal Store Associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. The Seasonal Store Associate has a direct reporting relationship to the Store Leadership team.
As a brand ambassador he or she will utilize his or her passion for HUSTLER combined with exceptional knowledge of the brand, strong sales strategies and high service level to help elevate the HUSTLER Hollywood customer experience through establishing, managing, and developing exceptional customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aware of customer activity and responds with a sense of urgency, prioritizing assisting customers over other tasks
- Greets and acknowledges customers while providing the appropriate level of service
- Exercises sound judgment in effectively addressing customer concerns
- Demonstrates exceptional selling skills
- Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all sizes and styles are represented
- Follows Company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
- Embraces responsibility of assigned tasks
- Supports maintaining a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to Company standards and safety requirements
- Performs daily housekeeping duties to Company standard
- Guarantees Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is flexible and enjoyable
- Constructively shares suggestions, ideas and concerns with appropriate Store Leadership
- Exhibits flexibility by working as member of stock team, if necessary
- 1 year previous retail or customer service experience
- Excellent customer engagement
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units
- A High School Diploma required or General Education Degree (GED); Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes throughout a scheduled shift
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to use and climb ladders
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old