LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Web Developer at the broadcasting headquarters in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
All candidates must include coding examples on their resume for further consideration.
HOURS: 8am-5pm, M-F
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop client-side web applications.
- Maintain existing websites.
- Transform designs into complete and functional websites.
- Architect styles from design templates.
- Mid-level PHP development within a proprietary OOP framework.
- Design and produce launch-ready user interfaces and rich interactive experiences for all sites.
- Help guide design through the product life-cycle, from conception to final deliverables.
- Develop wire-frames and design prototypes when required.
- Excellent knowledge of design, UI and UX principles.
- Deep understanding of application design patterns and ability to code by hand.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs. without restrictions.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Maintain stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to tolerate indoor temperatures of approximately 60- 65 degrees for extended periods of time.
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- 24 hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
- Adult content environment.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.