LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a full-time Jr. Graphic Designer at our broadcasting headquarters in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
To be considered for this position, candidates must provide a website or portfolio link included in the body of the resume.
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm, M-F
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Intake and processing of complete image sets associated with all feature assets owned by the company. This includes any acquisitions from 3rd party producers and any content originated by our production teams.
- Process monthly images for myriad company deliverables. This
includes image selection, touch-up, branding, titling and tracking using Adobe
Photoshop and Movies database.
- Processing all images, tagging with proper metadata to insure
effective searchable functions for both company database and Web product purposes.
- Management of LFP image repository, interfacing with IT to help
maintain image pool on company servers.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current trends in film, television, web and print promotion.
- Brainstorm new uses for images, tagging protocols and ways to streamline image processing.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Basic computer skills: knowledge of PC and MAC platforms.
- Knowledge of fundamental database systems, photo finishing tools & software (i.e. Photoshop) as well as MS Office software.
- Extreme attention to detail a must.
- Ability to handle stress and work well with a team.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in a team and independently.
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and MS Excel & Word.
- Understanding of basic design concepts and techniques.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a multitude of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer with periods of telephone work.
- Visual acuity (up to 8 hours viewing computer).
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Adult content environment.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.