LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for an Accounts Receivable Clerk at the broadcasting headquarters located in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
HOURS: 8am-5pm, M-F
Receive payments & record revenue. Accurately maintain revenue records, as well as progress reports for sales department.
- Providing receipt and usage data to data analysts.
- Posting cash receipts for Cable, Satellite, into Acumatica.
- Reviewing split amounts and comparing to contractual amounts.
- Investigating all discrepancies.
- Entering credit or debit memos in Acumatica for each system and channel.
- Make copies of all checks and backup for customer files.
- Email communication with Customers regarding reporting and payment.
- Filing all cash receipts.
- Assist with generating and mailing remittance forms for each of the systems for each channel.
- Become familiar with industry & company terms/products – i.e.: MSO, System, all our different channels, PPV, VOD, etc.
- Become familiar with major customers and the way their systems report/remit payments.
- Experience with Acumatica (or other ERP system), Excel, Word (MS Office), Outlook, 10-key.
- Special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Accounting background required, 1-2 yrs. experience.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- Requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 20 lbs. without restrictions.
- Visual acuity (8-10 hours viewing computer).
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Visual acuity (8-10 hours viewing multiple computer and video monitors).
- Adult content environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.