LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Programming Coordinator at our broadcasting headquarters in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop titles and create synopses for Domestic and/or International content while managing schedule deadlines for all assigned markets and products.
- Choose appropriate content and coordinate promotional integration within assigned product line(s) so that brand objectives meet Domestic and/or International television VOD and pay-per-view demand.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure monthly deadlines for Domestic and/or International television pay-per-view and VOD schedules are met 100% of the time.
- Make creative decisions related to the programmed content and on-air packaging taking into consideration cultural and regional nuances.
- Research content, select features, create clip compilations, and choose individual clips in order to fulfill the brand promise for assigned television pay-per-view and VOD products and schedules.
- Research the worldwide adult industry for new Domestic and foreign content lines and concepts.
- Coordinate new Domestic and/or International VOD promotional elements like Extras, previews, titles and logos and perform QA checks on all aforementioned products managing and approving marketing details before submitting to Media Services for encoding and/or Traffic for delivery.
- Coordinate alignment of marketing to performance of Domestic and/or International television pay-per-view and VOD schedules and competitor performance in order to ensure synopses, titles and genres are accurate and marketability is maximized.
- Special programming related projects as requested by senior management, the VP of Programming or the Sr. Director of Programming.
- Coordinate/collaborate with software developers to implement programming strategies and rules as defined by the VP of Programming, or the Senior Director of Programming.
- Provide quality assurance screening of logged data to existing clips library, making creative decisions to change metadata when necessary.
- Provide research and development into deliverable enhancements.
- Ability to learn quickly and on the fly.
- Some knowledge of aspects of the adult pay per view and VOD industry preferred, including but not limited to HUSTLER, TEN and its competitors.
- Comfortable with varying computer applications including proprietary databases.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to write effectively.
- Experience in advertising and marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of the cable/satellite VOD and pay-per-view industry strongly preferred.
- Ability to tolerate extensive viewing of adult content without diminished performance.
- Ability to think in creative ways in regards to how to repackage and repurpose content.
- Able to coordinate/collaborate with several different departments and team members to fulfill a mutual goal.
- Detail oriented well organized and a team player.
- Basic understanding of how to organize and execute statistical analyses from raw data.
- Four-year degree or the equivalent in work experience in the adult, entertainment and/or broadcast industries strongly preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs. without restrictions.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Maintain stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- 24 hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
- Adult content environment.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.