The Marketing Director is responsible for managing, directing, and supervising all activities related to advertising, marketing, and entertainment, and for ensuring the departments operate in an efficient and effective manner in accordance with the overall marketing strategy and media plan. The position is also responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the Marketing Department of the Hustler Casino location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
- Lead all digital marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM, email marketing, digital partnerships, retargeting and marketing automation for business unit
- Create data driving promotional campaigns including digital components
- Lead the creation of brand awareness campaigns using key metrics to track success
- Oversee and solicit freelance designers
- Oversee digital engagement programs
- Drive and support development of content creation across digital channels
- Partners with Senior Management to develop, implement and maintain a targeted customer base, establishing strategies and production standards for the accomplishment of objectives
- Develops proposals and detailed outlines for special events, for approval, and coordinates all event logistics to ensure outstanding promotion execution
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support revenue objectives
- Establishes effective communication to maintain a constant flow of information downward, upward and laterally, and establishes an environment that ensures a favorable gaming experience for players
- Researches, analyses, and monitors financial, technical, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities
- Manages outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns
- Manages off-site data collection
- Directs and monitors all marketing analysis for accuracy and reports pertinent information to business partners
- Evaluates promotion effectiveness and adjusts plans based on information
- Prepares and monitors annual budget development, monitors marketing and event costs, and ensures budgetary compliance
- Manages Player Development by tracking database growth and engagement programs such as direct mail pieces, player tracking and promotions
- Schedules Player Rewards Representative staff according to business needs and manages staff performance
- Coordinates with business partners to develop effective on-floor promotions and strategies
- Coordinates with the Player Development Manager to help develop, coordinate and implement player programs
- Coordinates with the Guest Service Manager to effectively establish Guest Service standards
- Interfaces and coordinates frequently with corporate Marketing and other departments for purposes of marketing and promotion planning and execution
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or related field.
- Three to five-year experience in a public contact/marketing industry with at least 2 being in a management position
- Prior experience in casino marketing particularly in digital and managing external agency relationships
- Comprehensive understanding of player rating systems, human resources, casino marketing and comping policies, procedures and theories
- Must have writing skills and be able to write press releases, customer letters, casino collateral, website and social media.
- Knowledge of social networking and other Web 2.0 marketing tools required.
- Basic knowledge of website development preferred. Knowledge of Photoshop skills, Adobe Photoshop and marketing software preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision on a continual basis.
- Must have good project management skills; provide strong leadership, prioritize project tasks, meet project deadlines and effectively communicate with personnel, coworkers, subordinates and the general public.
- Must be able to perform a wide range of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of deadlines.
- Must be able to work in high stress environment and handle difficult situations. Must be able to work extended hours when needed.
- Must be flexible and available to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment