LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Managing Developer at the broadcasting headquarters located in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, and are interested in advancement opportunity, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our team to be who they are and do their best.
HOURS: 8am-5pm, M-F
FLSA Status; Exempt, FT
Develop and maintain the company’s most advanced and complex websites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the New Media/OTT team to conceptualize, plan and build custom websites, web applications, APIs, etc.; within a custom framework/CMS.
- Manage marketing of applications via social media, online advertising, and other methods to generate revenue growth through subscription generation.
- Build and maintain databases for our products.
- Integrate 3rd party software, such as CRM systems, analytics, credit card processors, and APIs.
- Review specifications and provide time estimates on the development of projects and features.
- Stay current with modern web application best practices, UX/UI, streaming video technology Adaptive bit rate technologies, and available development/testing tools.
- Manage web development team with all aspects of daily website production including: media management, web page assembly and content updates, functional upgrades, version control, quality control, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge, Skill and Ability:Android, Java, Android SDK.
- Experience with the Laravel framework, Symfony and SAML authentication is required.
- Experience with Repository and Version Control methodologies such as Git required.
- AJAX, payment gateway integration, and API development and/or usage.
- Experience working with CLI, React/Redux frameworks, applicable knowledge of jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, XML, and JSON desirable.
- Able to plan, code and assemble an entire website from concept to delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle several high priority projects at once.
- Working directly with other programmers, developers and technical staff, as well as internal clients such as sales, marketing, and management.
- Experience in migration of environments between, Development, Stage, and then to Production.
- 4-year College degree and/or equivalent work experience directly related to web development.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Up to 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Adult content environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.