LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network is searching for a Building Services Coordinator for our offices located in Boulder, CO. Reporting to the VP, Finance and Operations, this position will oversee the day-to-day operational needs of the Boulder facility, as well as building and land operations partnership with the property management company and other applicable tenants. This hands-on position will help with general building repairs and maintenance; partner with vendors – and inventory the building supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain mailroom, kitchen, storage and conference rooms
- Always maintain the facility to be “tour-ready” - clean and in safe order
- Maintain inventory and order supplies as needed
- Assist with guests – greet, sign-in and escort all visitors as needed
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all vendors and team members
- Ensure shredding bins are locked and emptied by vendor
- Daily use of the Facilities Helpdesk system which provides assistance to team members regarding questions, problems or general help
- Facility maintenance including but not limited to, equipment assembly, mounting hardware, painting and general handy work
- Assist with projects when necessary, to include obtaining bids/quotes as directed
- Notify vendors of problems concerning vending machines and leased equipment (copiers, postage meter, sorting/inserting machines)
- Participation of emergency response plan and all training provided by the company
- Run errands as needed
- Other duties as assigned
A comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities will be provided to all applicants.
- Multi-tasker; detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly; meet deadlines
- Concise communication (oral and written)
- Personable; punctual; presentable and professional
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide recommendations/solutions to the situation
- MS Suite, including but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel
- Position requires fundamental handy-man experience for labor intensive tasks; skills for a wide range of basic repairs (refer to physical demands section below).
- Material and Equipment
- Coffee maker and kitchen appliances
- Variety of hand and power tools
- A valid CO state issued driver license required, including proof of insurance, updated as required.
- May require on-call duties outside of regular business hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- MUST be English speaking (fluent)
- 24-hour operation, schedule flexibility required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in facilities and/or handy-man skills required
- May require ability to lift large and heavy packages and boxes
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs. without restrictions
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to tolerate indoor temperatures of approximately 60- 65 degrees for extended periods of time.
- Adult content environment – Must be at least 18 years old.
- Medical, dental, vision, Company paid STD (short-term disability), LTD (long-term disability options available), company paid life & AD&D insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance options
- 401(k) w/match
- 2 weeks paid vacation + 6 days of sick time to start
- 8 Company paid holidays annually
- Onsite gym with locker rooms, full showers
- $2500 annual tuition reimbursement program
- Paid employee referral program
HOURS: 7:30am – 4pm (additional on-call duties as required 24/7)
STATUS: Non-exempt (hourly) minimal OT may be required. Flexible schedule is key.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.