LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator at our offices located in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
HOURS: 7:30am – 4pm (additional on-call duties as required 24/7)
STATUS: Non-exempt (hourly) OT may be required. Flexible schedule is key.
Manage the day-to-day operational needs of the Boulder facility, as well as building & land operations partnership with the property management company and other applicable tenants. Position requires fundamental handy-man experience for labor tasks; skills for a wide range of basic repairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of all business machines.
- Maintain mailroom, kitchen, storage and conference rooms.
- Always Maintain the facility to be “tour-ready”.
- Maintain facility in clean and safe order.
- Maintain, inventory and order office supplies once a week for Spine facility.
- Answer the Spine facility doors, greet, sign-in and escort all visitors as needed.
- Maintain good working relationships required with all vendors and employees.
- Process new hire and termination notifications sent from Human Resources.
- Ensure shredding bins are locked and emptied by vendor.
- Daily use of the Facilities Helpdesk system that provides assistance to employees regarding questions, problems or general help.
- Follow, implement and practice safety rules and insure safety of indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Standard building maintenance including but not limited to, equipment assembly, mounting hardware and general handy work.
- Backup for the administrative assistant during vacations, sick days or as needed.
- Assist with requests/projects/tasks when necessary which includes obtaining bids/quotes as directed.
- Notify vendors of problems concerning vending machines and leased equipment (copiers, postage meter, sorting/inserting machines) by scheduling service calls. Must be present and available to on-site vendors to ensure complete and accurate provision of services.
- Participation of emergency response plan and all training provided by the company.
- Assist all staff, including Executives and Human Resources, with daily tasks and support.
- Assist with scheduling of facilities, including running errands when necessary.
- Abilities/Skills - multi-tasker; detail oriented; establishing and adapting to changing priorities quickly; meeting deadlines; good listening skills; ability to follow through; concise communication (oral and written); personable; punctual; presentable and professional; ability to troubleshoot and provide recommendations/solutions to the situation; ability to prioritize, maintain a work-related calendar and must be flexible in all job duty functions.
- Knowledge - multi-line/multi-extension/paging phone systems; MS Suite, including but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel software applications; Visual Asset Management Software and any other applicable on-line systems; Internet; intranet and teleconference bridge system.
- Material and Equipment Directly Used – computer, portable and Polycom phone system (includes overhead paging system); copier/printer, calculator, fax, copy, sorter/inserter and label maker machines; conference rooms equipment (audio-visual, projectors); coffee maker; variety of hand and power tools; and kitchen appliances.
- A valid CO state issued driver license required, including proof of insurance, updated as required.
- May require on-call duties outside of regular business hours.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office & facilities required.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- Position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- May require ability to lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes throughout a scheduled shift, with assistance of a hand-truck.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs. without restrictions.
- May require many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- May require standing, walking and sitting for long periods of time.
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry items with no restrictions.
- Ability to use and climb ladders.
- Requires ability to constantly reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting, twisting and turning carrying items on a constant basis.
- Maintain stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and other outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to tolerate indoor temperatures of approximately 60- 65 degrees for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to concentrate in an environment with numerous distractions.
- 24-hour operation, schedule flexibility required.
- Adult content environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.