Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Casino Host will represent Hustler Casino through customer relations and marketing efforts to acquire and retain premium VIP players. Casino Hosts will be responsible for executing programs to recruit new players while creating brand awareness of Hustler Casino in the competitive marketplace. The Casino Host will build VIP player loyalty, using sales and marketing techniques that foster an exclusive client relationship and generate an acceptable margin of gaming revenue as determined by management. The Casino Host will also use technological applications and devices to communicate with players, as well as record player preferences and habits to meet revenue goals and measurable objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts on a frequent basis with high-limit California Games players and high-limit Poker players to build and retain VIP player loyalty; leverages property amenities/programs for targeted players.
- Maintains close communication with targeted guests through personal contact (telephone, email, in person, etc.) to increase brand awareness, notify of upcoming events and promotions, external functions and special events to encourage trip frequency.
- Meets and greets players on the casino floor, at special events and promotions; anticipates and responds to needs of targeted guests including arranging accommodations and amenities (shows, hotel, restaurant, transportation) to Hustler Casino and/or offsite events.
- Attends events with assigned guests and maintains follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages and tracks discretionary comps based on player account value according to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for retention of existing guests and will assist in special services related to top tier players.
- Meets or exceeds predetermined revenue goals and measurable objectives established by management for monthly revenue generation.
- Work effectively as a collaborative team player with other team members to meet revenue target.
- Maintains high standards of courtesy, professionalism, and discretion in all communications to, about, or with customers including their arrangements and finances.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of monthly promotions to accommodate customer inquiries and help spread awareness of ongoing marketing efforts.
- Maintains current knowledge of latest industry developments, current market trends and all on-property and competitor events.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of all player accounts, files, records, and lists.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy.
- Recommends, as needed, improvements to facilities or services to ensure the success of guest programs.
- Seeks direction from management to investigate, evaluate, and determine the financial stability of potential customers using all reliable sources available.
- Assists with monthly/quarterly VIP parties and special events hosted by Casino Marketing.
- Interact daily with Cal Games, Poker, and F&B supervisory team to identify areas of opportunity and address areas of concern when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Hustler Casino Marketing Director and/or Hustler Casino Manager.
- 1 year + experience at another card club
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Gardena PD Work Permit
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment