LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Content & Compliance Coordinator at the broadcasting headquarters located in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
HOURS: 7:00am-3:30pm, M-F
Status: Non-exempt, FT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Heavy data entry.
- Accurately review legal documentation.
- Label and manage all content.
- Communicate with studio(s) for required materials.
- Collaboration with other departments to support special projects within the company.
- Perform visual inspection of all media/assets.
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ability to screen a variety of straight, transsexual and gay adult content.
- Must have ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & Outlook; ability to adapt to additional internal applications.
- Familiar with Mac & Windows OS
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Diploma or GED equivalent. Undergraduate a plus.
- 1-2 years data entry experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and be deadline driven.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Adult Content Environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.