LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Research Coordinator at the Boulder, CO. broadcasting facility.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
HOURS: 8am-5:00pm, M-F Status: Non-exempt, FT
Provide compilation and analysis of distribution and performance data for VOD and Linear PPV programming in domestic and international markets. Assist in generation and presentation of performance reports, primary research and other assigned tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Slingbox network by performing setup, maintenance and administrative support as directed.
- Conduct audits on Slingbox network to track content and provide stakeholders a summary of critical observations:
- Escalate pitch anomalies to management.
- Maintain server hour documentation.
- Maintain system audit documentation.
- Compile and summarize data for recurring and ad hoc performance reports across all MVPDs from internal and external data sources.
- Fulfill custom reporting requests from internal customers.
- As assigned, support the development, testing and analysis of primary research.
- Enter and maintain performance tracking data and metrics.
- Actively contribute to broader departmental activities and priorities as needed.
- Utilize, develop and improve proprietary databases, as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Power Point.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel with intermediate to advanced skill level preferred.
- Ability to learn and gain proficiency using internal software applications.
- Knowledge of the Pay TV or Media industries is preferred.
- Experience providing customer service for computer software or hardware is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years equivalent experience. Preference for degree or certification in the fields of Communications, Business, Marketing, Media, Research, or Data analytics.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs. without restrictions.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Maintain stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- 24-hour operation environment.
- Adult content environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.